Why Is Fungus Control so Important?
When mold or other fungal growths appear in your home, it is of the utmost importance that you seek us out immediately. The dangers that mold presents to the health of you and your family are real, causing a variety of lung issues and, in cases of black mold, potentially leading to death. It starts with throat irritation, coughing, wheezing, and irritated eyes and skin. As time progresses, and proper moisture control is not practiced, the fungal growth gets worse and more serious upper-respiratory issues occur. If a member of your family happens to suffer from asthma or an allergy to mold, then the health implications become even worse.
Let our team of fully qualified professionals come to your house and assess the situation. It is especially important to call us if you have recently experience water damage or a period of high humidity without any sort of climate control. Fungal growths hide from plain sight, and without the right training, might go unnoticed until ill health begins to occur. Turn to the fungus experts to not only remove the dangerous mold from your home, but also to assess where and why moisture is causing problems. We’ll seal what needs to be sealed and dehumidify any space necessary until you are entirely safe from the threat of fungal growths such as mold.